Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jokes

I hardly ever get jokes. When I do get them it's usually 8 hours later when the person doesn't care anymore. For example. My uncle asked me what am I going to do. I wasn't sure what he meant so I needed further clarification. I asked if he met in the future, like a career, and he said yes. I told him I want to be a dentist so he replied "you want to play in peoples mouths?" and I said "I guess so" and he said "I know you don't know any girls." and I was completely confused what he was talking about. I thought about it on and off all day and it finally came to me 9 hours later.

This time of thing happens to me very often. I often call my friends, the few I have, the next day saying "Oh i get it now!" after thinking about it on and off. They find it funny but one of them does the same thing as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment