Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mini Rant

I have rather specific interest and I like to talk about them to people sometimes. I constantly had and still have the issue of when I do, they don't care to listen. I feel they must listen. I constantly talk about things I don't care about and fake being interested all the time. I laugh when I think it's necessary and I fully listen to what other people say, or at least convey the actions of listening. For the majority of my life however, I've usually just been told to shut up, or to stop talking. Told on many occasions that no one cares either. It's pretty annoying. I just don't see why don't even have the decency to fake listening. Instead of being straight up rude.

When I do find people with similar interest, I unfortunately end up lecturing them about things versus conversing with them on the given topic. It's a habit, I can't pretend I don't know something and just let mistakes go, they have to be corrected. I don't mind being corrected if I'm wrong about something. I learn that many people hate to be corrected, they just get down right hostile. It makes absolutely no sense. I guess ignorant people like to stay in bliss.

I was suppose to make a post about school yesterday, I'll make it later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment